Hot Apple Cider
The quick way to apple cider. And no, we won't tell if you sneak some spinach in.
- • 1/2 can frozen white grape concentrate
- (from grocery store freezer section)
- • 1 tsp honey
- • 1 tsp cinnamon
- • 3 Gala apples, cut in quarters
- Pour grape juice concentrate, honey, and cinnamon into container. Put on lid, blend on high. Take top out of lid, and put in apple slices, one by one. Blend for 5-6 minutes until hot.
- This calls for white grape concentrate, but you can sub red instead. It turns it a funky purple color.