Chocolate Avocado Banana Pudding
- 2 avocados, ripe
- 2 medium bananas, ripe
- 6-8 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp honey, agave, or Stevia
- Place all ingredients into Vitamix container in order listed and replace lid. Start on 1, then raise speed to 10 and flip to high. Allow ingredients to blend roughly 60 seconds or until smooth. Chill or serve immediately.
- Watch to make sure you don't overblend the pudding. It can get overmixed and start to become chunky if it goes too long. Also, be sure you're using ripe bananas.
- Image courtesy of http://www.edibleperspective.com/2012/03/avocado-pudding-two-ways/