Great as a side dish or a snack, this delicious nosh is bursting with flavor. It's cauliflower for people who don't like cauliflower.
- 1 head cauliflower
- 1 sliced medium onion
- 4 unpeeled garlic cloves
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup grated vegan parmesan or Nutritional Yeast
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano or other herbs for seasoning
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Slice up 1 head cauliflower into bite-sized pieces. Place cauliflower into bowl with onion, garlic, olive oil, pepper, 1/2 cup vegan parmesan and/or Nutritional Yeast and oregano/other herbs. Toss so that all the ingredients mix and the cauliflower is well coated.
- Spread cauliflower over foil on baking sheet.
- Roast, tossing occasionally, until almost tender, 35-40 minutes. Sprinkle with remaining grated Parmesan/yeast, toss to combine, and roast until cauliflower is tender, roughly 10-12 minutes.
- Image courtesy of www.Epicurious.com