Fresh Honey Roasted Peanut Butter
- 3 cups honey roasted peanuts
- That's it.
- Place the nuts into the container and replace the lid. Slowly turn variable speed from 1 to High, then use tamper to continually push down nuts. You will hear a slogging, churning sound, and this is normal. Mixture should go from gritty to smooth within about 45 seconds; keep tamping down until you reach a smooth, creamy consistency. 1 1/2-2 minutes is ideal. Don't go beyond 2 minutes.
- Using a long, slender spatula, remove peanut butter from container and place into sealable bowl. Use immediately, or store for up to 1 week.
- A big, creamy THANK YOU to A Sweet Pea Chef for the gooey and delicious photo.
- Also, clean up on this one is a little tougher. Don't be afraid to use a wet paper towel to loosen as much of the PB as you can as you clean it.